SC - Period Chili

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 10:05:10 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/13/99 10:03:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com writes:

<<  I wonder if the dryness
 could be the cause of the toughness?  >>

The roast was not dry in the least. It has been pointed out to me that perhaps
my ongoing dental problems may have been the reason I persieved it as 'tough'.
I roasted it in the oven covered with foil I didn't really use a 'period'
recipe as such but added the things you would find in a modern pot roast with
the addition of powder forte.

Ras