SC - OT- Cooks in the family, gentlemen of the list

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Wed Jan 13 16:36:31 PST 1999

> My husband rarely cooks...but that's because he's a trucker and not home
> much.  When he is, he does his share.  My father TAUGHT my mother to cook
> and do laundry AFTER they got married (he claimed she could burn boiling
> water).

Don't laugh...I've had 2 roommates (both male) who DID burn boiling water.
Don't ask how because I'm not sure to this day really, but one caught the stove
top on fire while boiling water and the other caught the pot on fire.  My father
was an excellent cook.  He taught me to cook....now, I give him lessons on what
I've learned since.  My mother, however, well let's put this nicely....the
little I learned to cook for myself when I was 7 or 8 years old, I did out of
self-defense.  She is undoubtedly the world's worst cook.

Brenna