SC - Interkingdom Anthropology??

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Wed Jan 13 16:43:12 PST 1999

> Well. . .my husband is not on this list but he does cook dinner on occasion
> during the week.  He just doesn't often because of our off-set schedules (his
> is 8am to 5pm mine is 3pm to midnight).  I cook on weekend because i don't get
> a chance to during the week.
>
> Noemi

My hubbie handles M-F since I get home at 7pm and he gets home at 5.  On Sat and
Sun, I like to return the favor with a really great and involved meal that he
likes.  I have no complaints as his cooking is always tasty, hot, to my tastes and
diet, and ready for the kids and myself when we return home.

Brenna