SC - Interkingdom Anthropology??

Penny tipperith at excite.com
Thu Jan 14 06:05:31 PST 1999

Well, Bear Ansteorra has 3 individuals that would be considered cooking
laurels,
there is Mistress Reginleaf, myself and our newest laurel Master Rosario.
It's been a long time coming in Ansteorra but it is getting better.  I've
noticed more feasts (at least down here in the southern region) having more
period foods.  I know Baroness Clarissa and I have traveled up to the
western region to teach cooking classes on period foods, feast o crating and
'creative krogering... a way to get quick period meals by smart shopping...
for those that don't cook or don't have time to cook before an event.
hopefully more people will get on the period food band wagon! one can hope!

meadhbh