SC - Interkingdom Anthropology??

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 15:40:16 PST 1999

does this include the type of peppers found in Thai/asian cooking?  what about Indian
cooking?  or are what I am thinking of very new?  does this exclude paprika from new
world because a variety can be considered turkish and in period?  or am I thinking of
a different type of pepper?  reason I am asking is because I really like most peppers
(except for very hot=heartburn) and would love to try doing some period or
period-like dishes using the period peppers.  and trying some peppers I might not
have had before.