SC - Interkingdom Anthropology??/Murri

Tipperith tipperith at excite.com
Fri Jan 15 05:54:18 PST 1999

Gunthar,

A one-day A&S get together for cooks might be a very good thing for the
Kingdom, if we are promoting period feasts.  If our cooking Laurels are
graciously coming from the south are coming to teach in the DFW area,
perhaps we can get some people to come from the north to meet them.

While I can not guarantee my presence (I have a major system build looming
before me), I would certainly be interested in attending.

Bear