SC - Murri

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jan 15 19:48:03 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/15/99 9:13:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KatarinSCA at aol.com writes:

<< without ever bogging down the list
 with it.

 Katarin >>

IMO, bogging down the list is not really an issue here. If he is willing to
post it even in several parts I'm sure many would be happy. One of the good
things about this list is the sharing of feast menus, obervations and recipes
in the past. I really don't think that one more feast would in any way be a
problem and actually would give a lot of people access to new redactions and
ideas.

My .02,

Ras