SC - is this a food term?

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 19:36:01 PST 1999

> I think if we can find a site with a decent kitchen or two it would be
> pretty popular. Especiall since period food is beginning to get real
> notice
> from around the Kingdom.
>
> Maybe sometime in the summer, after I step down, when we can be indoors
> and
> cooler than at some events.
>
> > While I can not guarantee my presence (I have a major system build
> looming
> > before me), I would certainly be interested in attending.
>
> Think this would give you enough time to prepare?
>

> > Bear
>
> Yers,
>
> Gunthar

Sounds fine to me.  It should put the system build out of the way (or it
means I'm living a nightmare).  I really can't guarantee my presence at any
event unless I'm scheduled out on leave.  Somewhere back down the way, the
OK State Dept. of Health  gave me responsibility for MVS, the Unix systems,
and the central database and sort of forgot to give me the eight people
additional people to do the job.  If I'm lucky, it is a 40 hour week.  If
I'm unlucky I get another 20 to 30 hours on the weekend plus the 3 a.m.
trouble calls.  At the minute, I'm being lucky with work.  I got to
Coronation.

I got the goodies to Coronation, but the cake pans leaked so the cake was a
little thin.  The sugar and honey didn't harden up properly, so the panforte
was a little sticky.  Fortunately the breads baked up properly.  Remember,
when the basket is empty, send it back so I can fill it up with exper...,
er, fine bake goods.  I'm hoping to deliver a peanut butter fudge cake in
the next batch, to indulge Sara's whim.

Bon Chance with the Lofty Chair

Bear