SC - cooking classes on period foods

Helen him at gte.net
Mon Jan 18 20:24:01 PST 1999

hi all from Anne-Marie

re: cootie control in cooked barley with raw eggs...

didnt I mentiion that the barley is refrigerated the whole time until its
cooked? Barley on its own, once cooked makes one of the best bacterial
growth mediums there is. Add raw eggs, and its asking for trouble!
Fortunately the bags fit nicely in a cooler.

- --AM