SC - smoking (sausages and other)

Jane Waks waks at world.std.com
Tue Jan 19 06:56:32 PST 1999

>> Also, there is a sausage recipe in Platina, I've forgotten the name
>> of the lady who sent it to me (sorry, maybe she'll se this?).  As far
>> as I could tell, it was a spiced (fennel seed) sausage which was to
>> be smoked and kept like salami (although salami never keeps around
>> me- no chance!).  I think the lady in question chose to interpret it
>> differently.
>
>That would be Lady Avelina Keyes, except I was just reading on the EK
>list she is now using a different surname, and it escapes me just now.
>So yes, that was probably Lady Avelina, who did a wonderful redaction of
>Platina's Lucanian Sausage recipe.

That's Avelina Keyes.  (Her registered name is Keyes; the surname
she's been using the last couple days is her brand-new Herald's
title, Dextrochere.)  She lives in Bridge, which is Central Region.
I think she still reads this list.

Caitlin D.
Carolingia, East

p.s. Avelina, my batch of the sausages is still in the freezer, but
the truffle stuff was awfully good.