SC - Tomatos as potherbs

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 11:13:33 PST 1999

Good Morning,

  Angus recently asked about problems with the lists with:
> I use the same settings as for the sca-cooks and hist-brewing lists
> when retrieving mail from my university account and then it works like
> a charm, but not when it comes to the archery list.

  The problem you are having is due to you subscribing as:

brokk at stud.kol.su.se

  but your mail is going out as:

h940114 at stud.kol.su.se

  Your school has allowed both of these addresses to go to the same
  mailbox. Unfortunately this means that the Archery list is rejecting
  you since the addresses are not the same. To fix this you need to
  send mail out as the same address that you subscribed as.

  The SCA-Cooks and Hist-Brewing lists don't verify that people are list
  members when accepting messages, so you have no problem with them.

  Btw, thanks to Bear for forwarding this to me since I probably would
  have missed it.

In Service,

- --