SC - Event Announcement-OT-OOP-SCA

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 19:53:02 PST 1999

I'm keeping an eye out for tidbits to fill in the empty spots on the table
without taking up stove/oven space on the actual day of the feast.  Can anyone
who has made Ciambelle or the variations (jumble, iumble etc.) tell
me about the keeping qualities?  I'm thinking of making them Easter weekend,
the week before my event--will these keep well enough in airtight containers?

Bonne