SC - Perforated or covered vessel?

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue Jan 19 22:08:26 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/19/99 9:33:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< How does that logic sound to you, Ras? You've served the stuff more
 recently than I have.

 Adamantius >>

Sounds good to me. The roots I bought were only the diameter of my index
finger and about 8 to 10 inches long but I did take the time to go through the
batch and pick out only the youngest appearing roots. :-) I also didn't have
any idea how much of this stuff people would actually eat nor was I privy to
what the others were bringing for the pot luck so I fixed a liitle more. It
was all eaten though. :-)

Oh... and I sometimes over estimate on the things I personally like. A fault,
granted, but a relatively minor one considering that i always come in well
under budget without scrimping. :-)

Ras