SC - 12th Night Dessert recipe

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jan 20 15:22:05 PST 1999

Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com writes:

<<
 I absolutely love corned beef when it is cooked to the point where it falls
 apart into its individual fibers (knowwhat I mean?)  How do you cook it to
 get it like that? >>
Avelina it is very easy put the beef in a large heavy pot with a good lid one
that seals well add what ever spicing and vegetables to flavor beef with, they
will disintergrate,add liquid beer, wine water or some cider but more water
than other liquids now add about 1/4 cup cider vinegar and cook bring to boil
and reduce to simmer cook for about 6-8 hours depending on the cut and the
poundage
                                                                      TTFN
Joram