SC - Questions for the list...

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jan 20 22:55:54 PST 1999

> Anyway, I personally also
>enjoyed the salat that was served with this course, although less than
>period it passed just fine.  Once again the cook hit a weekness of
>mine-black olives.  I was also justified here somewhat as the last time
>tried to serve salat my co-cook insisted we serve the vinigar dressing
on
>the side for those who wouldn't want it.  This was served ON it already
and
>I didn't hear any complaints.  <<

Another reason not to serve the dressing on the salad:  I'm allergic to
pepper, and our friend, Guido, is salt-free following heart trouble.
When asked about the dressing, the last Kitchen Steward served two bowls
of salad on the buffet line at lunch.  One had dressing on it, the other
did not, but a bowl of dressing was there for those who wanted it.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc