SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1189--Panforte recip

Hugh & Norma Jean Storms tempest at mail.cannet.com
Fri Jan 22 00:25:57 PST 1999

Greetings to the List!  Would the gentle that posted the Panforte recipe about a month or
so ago, please answer a burning question for me?  I'd like to know if this is a period or
period-like recipe?  It sounds really good, and I'd like to make something to take to a
Dance Night.  Since I only get this list in digest, would you please respond directly to me?
Many thanks!

YIS,
Francesca

Norma Jean Storms                       )  tempest at cannet.com
Lady Francesca de Onorati               )  "It is only with the heart that one can
Deputy Seneschal/Deputy Pursuivant      )  see rightly; what is essential is
Marche Of Alderford                     )  invisible to the eye."
Canton, OH                              )  Antoine de Saint-Exupery