SC - Cookery-Art or Science

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Fri Jan 22 15:20:51 PST 1999

Ah, the most silvertongued lord Ras wrote;
"If you want a subtle, sweet almost perfumy flavor that reminds you of  the
rapture of a harp or an elusive flute solo then True cinnamon is for you."

I have never cared for the flavor of cinnamon, but with that melodious
explanation I shall have to track down some True cinnamon and see if I may
be inspired to revise my preferences.

I thank you for the description, inspiration, and motivation
Gwen-Cat
Caerthe