SC - La nina?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 06:32:54 PST 1999

I thought we here in the Midwest were supposed to be getting below normal
amounts of precipitation because of this La Nina effect.To look out the
window this morning at 5am and see a fairly decent snow shower going on
and an inch to inch and half of the stuff on the ground makes me wonder.
Elizabeth (Beatrix) drove off into the night on her way to work and
seemed to have no problem it looks like a good snowman snow but
unfortunately the temp forecast doesn't bode well for any snow people as
it is to reach the mid 50's again monday and wednesday. Oh well life in
the Missouri Ozarks, we get it all except Hurricanes, but we do get the
residuals occasionally.
	Good thing winter Challenge was last weekend.

Michael Newton
SKA Thorbjorn Bjornson