SC - Re: Lupini Beans??

Jennifer Conrad CONRAD3 at prodigy.net
Sat Jan 23 12:58:11 PST 1999

And it came to pass on 23 Jan 99,, that Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Lady Brighid ni Chiarain said:
> > I know of three late period "Spanish" recipes for mustard.

> Could you please post these recipes and translations? Or at least give a
> better idea where these can be found?

They are in the "Libro de Guisados" (1529)  I have no finished
translation (nor any redaction) that I can post immediately.  I will
see if I can do a quick and dirty translation in the near future.
However, I have a close relative in the hospital right now, and
between work, visiting hours, and necessary chores, I have far less
time than I'd like lately to spend online.

> Thanks.
>   Stefan

Brighid

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain