private-Re: SC - mustard sauce

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 19:06:34 PST 1999

At 12:01 PM 1/24/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Wow, 10 degrees, that's warm for here.
>Lady Taura, Fairbanks, AK

Like I said...here too. This is fairly typical night time camping weather
in August, so I keep thinking I should have gone camping this weekend.
Except the snow and ice keep yelling, "NO!"

Micaylah
- -If this happens from year to year from now on, we'll have to come up with
and Ontario version of  chinook!- :)

If quitters never win, and winners never quit,
what fool came up with "Quit while you're ahead"?