SC - mustard sauce

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jan 25 08:04:45 PST 1999

Personally, I would love to have a feast where the feast is the reason for the
event, and the food hits the table starting at 1200, after the first course a
bit of court with some other entertainment [an organized bout with swords or
wrestling  and a bit of prearranged dancing by a group doing it as entertainers,
not open to the general audience] then another course, repeat the intermission,
then another course and keep it up til 5 or 6 when we clear the hall and do open
dancing and schmoozing with the banquette course set out on a sideboard. No
classes, no sports, no a&s, just feast and frolic[frolic and detour for all
those law types...;-)]

I know all the sportif types are going---but what do we do during the day, an
event with no -insert name of jocktivity-, how stupid!

But I think it would be great, all we would need is a spiffy hall, no showers,
fields, mols, just a killer kitchen and parking.
margali