SC - Tomatos as potherbs-clarification

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 18:26:46 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/26/99 8:46:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu writes:

<< I suggest you check with a grad student in agronomy
 	or botany or check into some published scholarly
 	journals about such things.

 Berengaria	 >>

Most definitely. I have read almost every scholarly work ever published on
plant breeding so I suppose grad students would be my next source of info.
Thanks for the tip. If all else fails, I will interplant deadly nightshade
with my tomatoes, take the resulting crop to the courthouse steps and proceed
to eat them. :-)

Ras