SC - Nerve Bisquits???

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Jan 26 07:12:47 PST 1999

hiya from Anne-Marie

Stefan asks for a "missing" recipe on la Varenne's pear tart.

no, really! its that easy!

1. canned pears, use the ones in their own juice or grape juice.
2. in a saucpan. add back juice just to cover
3. boil the snot out of it until its thick and essentially dry
4. stir in a pat of butter
5. put in a prebaked pie shell, and bake again at 350 for about 15-20 min.

that's it! :)