SC - Fo: new Apicius list

Jane Waks waks at world.std.com
Wed Jan 27 09:29:22 PST 1999

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:52:38 EST LrdRas at aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 1/27/99 6:59:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>If you bought the sticks they keep for an almost indefinite time if
>kept dry and in a sealed container

That is, if it lasts that long!  I buy it by the pound at a local grocery
store (I'm assuming it's cassia based on the description) and every time
I turn around, I catch one of the girls walking around sucking on them
like they are stick candy.  I don't mind much, less sugar for one
thing... but it's frustrating when I go to get some and it's gone again.

Caitlin nicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle