SC - Re: Cassia Bark vs Cinnamon

Ann & Les Shelton sheltons at conterra.com
Wed Jan 27 18:44:56 PST 1999

I will ask TRM Lenore and Luther if we may use the Royal Pavilion Friday
afternoon. I know them pretty well since they are from my home barony.

I know HRM Lenore will want to know what time through what time.  If it is
during the fighting, no problem, no one will be home.  But, if the fighting
ends while our meeting is going on, you will get to see the Calontir Soup
Kitchen in action.

Kateryn de Develyn