SC - RE: Calontir Soup Kitchen

Debra Hense nickiandme at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 27 18:25:58 PST 1999

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> There are others who have tubas, trumpets and cornets, as well as French
> Horns, baratones,and other horns, Tooting horns is a common occupation, so I'm
> sure that an additional member in the band is'nt going to be a problem. :-)
> <g>
> Ras

How's 'bout bassoons? They are God's own _faggots_, you know!

'Lainie (a bassoonist who is raising a bassoonist and a tuba player and
one 'undecided' who is leaning toward flute (wimp)).
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731