SC - Cookery-Art or Science (Instinct)

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Thu Jan 28 04:20:16 PST 1999

I just clicked - you have a Xerox copy?

Is there any chance of getting a copy of a few of the pages? Or some of the
text ? I have a danish friend - we just looked at the museum pages below,
and he reckons he'd have difficulty translating it, but I'd like to have a
go. If it's do-able I'd  be happy to buy a copy to complete the task - but
I'm not howlingly enthusiastic to buy it if it's just going to sit on a
shelf.

I'm sorry about not posting direct - but I've deleted the original post. : (

karin

karin at tirlan.com