SC - OOP chocolate zero cake

Diana L Skaggs/prsnl/busfin/Okstate diana_l_skaggs/prsnl/busfin/okstate_at_okstate at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Jan 28 11:18:56 PST 1999

>I should always
>look up your recipes first; I just like to do my own.  It's fun.

On the contrary--you should always work from primary sources not secondary
sources, assuming you have them and are willing, even if the secondary
source is ours.

>I'm in process of breaking it
>up into smaller files (for my overloaded hard drive) and I will consult
>them before I go re-inventing the wheel.

There is much to be said for reinventing the wheel--you might think of
making it round, when my first try was square. As in this case--although I
did eventually catch it. I'm sure there are lots of mistakes in our
interpretations.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/