SC - Byzantine Sources

James L. Matterer jlmatterer at labyrinth.net
Fri Jan 29 13:21:44 PST 1999

At 2:50 PM -0800 1/28/99, Bonne of Traquair wrote:
>Can you guys help me with possible variations on this, and authors
>names.

Author is unknown. The French is _Le Menagier de Paris_. There is a modern,
very partial, translation under a different name ("A Medieval Home
Companion" or something vaguely similar). The cooking section of Le
Menagier, in English translation, is webbed on my site--follow the medieval
link.

David Friedman
Professor of Law
Santa Clara University