SC - Another Andalus question- easier

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 16:19:43 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/29/99 2:19:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil writes:

<< nd here lil ol' me thought this subject was taboo after the silent
 reception it received at the beginning of the phyllo dough thread the
 other day......

 Harrumph, Puck >>

Now, Puck, it's really not that bad, besides the 'taboo' subject seems to be
the content of Andalus feasts and the definition  of refined vegetables.

I'm sure there are many nice English cooks on the list that would be more than
happy to share their recipes for steak and kidney pie. If not perhaps one of
my fan club members would be kind enough to help out. :-) It's all in the
wording , Puck.

Now, would it be possible for any of the most talented handsome and lovely
cooks residing in the norhtern land of the Lion King (different lion,
different king), whose fame in the culinary arts does outshine my own, be so
kind and compassionate as to share their secrets on making the most wonderous
dish known as Steak and Kidney Pie?

Both recipes and documentation would be nice but just recipes period or OOP
would be great.

Thank you, kind and magnaimous artisans,  for your anticipated reply.

al-Sayyid Ras