SC - Hallo

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Fri Jan 29 18:21:11 PST 1999

Then Genevia said:
>Or Shrimp -n- Grits ...>

I have served grits with a variety of meats and gravies and sauces, sweets and
condiments, too.   It makes an excellent side dish, like rice or polenta or
mashed potatoes.   My favorite way of eating it, though, is as the main dish
with salt and butter, perhaps with a slice or two of crisp bacon or a fried
egg on the side.  Many of my relatives seem to delight in how many things they
can smash into their grits, (yes, Ras, including ketchup) but I am a purist.

Mordonna