SC - Cookery-Art or Science

Reia M. Chmielowski kareina at eagle.ptialaska.net
Sat Jan 30 01:24:36 PST 1999

Christianna asked:

> Phlip,
>         Could you send me the info on the Byzantine list?  Our
> webminister is involved in a project finding Byzantine sources, and has
> asked for help on the Tavern Yard.

I'm not Phlip, but perhaps some of the files in various places in my
Florilegium files might be of use.

In the CULTURES section:
Byzantine-msg     (25K)  8/31/98    Byzantine culture, clothing, commerce.

In the CLOTHING section:
cl-Bynzantine-msg (16K)  3/27/98    Clothing of Bynzantine.

In the NICOLAA'S ARTICLES section:
CaRussia-art      (11K)  7/20/94    11th century Constantinople and Russia.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
          http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html ****