SC - DFW food sources

Helen him at gte.net
Sat Jan 30 19:36:54 PST 1999

Back in November, I discovered how seriously depleted the DFW area is when
it comes to period food sources.  I could find little in Arlington and Fort
Worth and pretty much the same in Dallas.  If anyone has sources or knows
where I can find them PLEASE tell me.  Gulf Wars A&S is fast approaching
and I'd like my documentation in order.

Sindara