SC - replacing the booze

Reia M. Chmielowski kareina at eagle.ptialaska.net
Sun Jan 31 01:25:18 PST 1999

Okay, in His many-times-over Grace Duke Sir Cariadoc's Miscellany, on page 73
in the recipe from Anthimus for Cow's Meat His Grace's redaction calls for
"leeks...3/4 lb. used"
Where do I get used leeks?  Is there a used veggie store I can go to, or do I
stand outside a privy with a long handled pan?

Mordonna (running for the rock with her cracked pot over her head)