SC - OOP Chocolate

snowfire@mail.snet.net snowfire at mail.snet.net
Sun Jan 31 15:03:32 PST 1999

At 13:29 31-1-99 -0500, Elysant wrote:
>Here's a loaded question -
>
>What's the absolute best make of chocolate?
>
>(1. For eating, and 2. for cooking)
>
>I like Cadbury's, but if there's something better...!

Cadbury's (the Brit version is superior to that sold in the States) and
Toblerone (especially the dark chocolate bars.

And if you're ever in Williamsburg VA, stop off at the Trellis and see if
Death by Chocolate is on the menu for the day.  Be warned, though - my wife
and I usually get one serving and split it. 8)  (There was a newspaper
article a few years back that said a serving of Death by Chocolate weighs
sixteen ounces.)  The recipe is available in the book, *Death by Chocolate*
- - one of the things I wanted to buy before leaving Norfolk and never got
around to....

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable