SC - Quantities of salt and spices used.

Matthew Legge mlegge at dph.uwa.edu.au
Sun Jan 31 19:03:56 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/31/99 8:40:17 PM EST, oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< But is it sweet tea or (gack) unsweet? >>
I'm originally from So. Calif. I moved to the Atlanta area 15 years ago and
the first time I ordered ice tea in a restaurant was eventful. After my teeth
stopped humming and they scraped me up off the floor I requested "unsweet" tea
please. I don't know if that is regional taste or just personal.
Molly