Fw: SC - Byzantine cuisine--sources?

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Sat Jan 30 00:09:38 PST 1999

No problem for us, we are higher than that.  The thing I worry about
is water coming into the basement from the rain.  This year has been
the worst.  Mom had another stroke on Christmas Eve.  I came in and
she was almost completely zoned.  I don't know if she recognizes me or
not.

God (and I am praying not swearing) I hope next year is better!

more later, just got my computer from the shop yet again.