SC - Next Pennsic-OT-OOP-IMPORTANT

Bonita Plunk dasbonster at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:41:25 PST 1999

Yeppers! It'd be me:) I've only just recently found the time to do
something other than lurk & enjoy the info coming across my screen.

About the Feast...I do so enjoy the word-fame, But I am honor-bound to
pass it on the the lady to whom it belongs. HL Ariane (Maraget of
Weisenfeur) was the mastermind behind it. I was only support crew. But I
would like to take this moment to say that we were very thankful for
your help in the kitchen that weekend also:)

HL Bonnie
Namron, Ansteorra

>Bonnie? Is that you? I guess maybe you got the "Period Cooking Bug"
>from doing a damn fine job on last Coronation's feast.
>
>This lady's first feast was for a large Coronation and she even made
>it passibly period.
>
>Congrats on the Grant as well.
>
>Yers,
>
>Gunthar