SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1157--Cranberry fudge

Norma Jean and Hugh Storms tempest at mail.cannet.com
Tue Jan 5 17:45:44 PST 1999

** Reply to note from owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG (sca-cooks) Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:21:18 -0600 (CST)
Greetings To One and All,

Could someone please repost or end me privately the Cranberry fudge recipe?  I got funny
symbols in front of the cup measurements.  Thanks!

Francesca

Norma Jean Storms                       )  tempest at cannet.com
Lady Francesca de Onorati               )  "It is only with the heart that one can
Deputy Seneschal/Deputy Pursuivant      )  see rightly; what is essential is
Marche Of Alderford                     )  invisible to the eye."
Canton, OH                              )  Antoine de Saint-Exupery