SC - oop yorkshire pudding recipe needed!

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed Jan 6 00:33:21 PST 1999

Lainie, use up some of those calories typing in the difference between
Dutch Babies and Yorkshire Pudding.  I've only had this as a savory, but
it sounds great as a sweet.  Has anybody scaled down the ingrdients to a
single serving, or two, size?  There are some things that just DON'T go
well in the freezer!

Department of Non-Solutions to Problems You Probably Don't Have:  Don't
know how to use up all the Christmas tangerines?  DO NOT add them to the
chicken stew.   ;-p

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc

PS  After reading of the bitter orange/bread experiment I thought I might
apply the answers to my bitter chicken tangerine stew, but mine was
peeled.  But did I take the seeds out?  Hmmm....  Or perhaps it was the
aluminum pan?  So, how come duck a l'orange is so yummy??!!  And chicken
works with lemon, even lime, so....