SC - To the Ladies of the List-OT-OOP

Kathleen M Hogan kathleen.hogan at juno.com
Thu Jan 7 10:00:52 PST 1999

On Thu, 07 Jan 1999 08:54:05 -0700 (MST) grasse at mscd.edu writes:
>Please do not mistake this for bragging, but when I am properly laced
>into my corset, or into a "tight" bodice, the reaction from most
>GENTLEMEN has been that of amazed appreciation at the display of >my
"considerable  ;-)" >charms.  And though I may be persuaded to >drape
myself over someone, I have never been guilty of "slobbering >drunkenly"
on anyone.

I am also somewhat "overly" endowed.  I'm sure Corwyn remembers the jokes
at my wedding about my "huuuuuuuuge tracts of land".  I've never gotten
any complaints when I wear a bodice...just gentlemen with cases of
whiplash.  I have NEVER thrust myself into ANY man's face without his
full consent.  I used to teach Wenching 101 classes in my alternate
personna (Red Meg Inkeep) many years ago, and what Badger described as
"slobbering drunkenly" was not something that I taught as proper behavior
for a proper wench.  Any woman who would do such a thing is not a
"proper" wench, or in my opinion, a proper anything!

>Perhaps the original poster just needs to "hang with a different
>crowd."

My opinion also.  Perhaps it's time to pull Red Meg out and dust her off
and start teaching again.  It seems that there may be a need for a REAL
wench to teach some of these young upstarts how to behave.

Caitlin nicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle
Shire of Bordervale Keep, Atlantia