SC - Re: unacceptable behavior/food query

Vicki Strassburg Eldredge taltos at primenet.com
Thu Jan 7 20:11:33 PST 1999

Ya know, good sir, I gotta tell you somethin'. I'm not a member of the SCA, nor do I
wish to be. I do, however, adore this list and everything I've learned. I watched how
you handled this Badger character, and then how you handled the rest of the good gentles
who needed a little reminder. And I've watched how you contribute to the list, and share
your knowledge. If I recall  correctly, you were recently awarded (or elected) some
rather high accolade (my memory sucks and I do beg pardon for not recalling this
detail). At any rate, what I want to say is simply, whatever it was, it was well earned
and well deserved. I tip my hat to you, good sir.

Maedb Drakonja