SC - [FFML][Fanfic][SM] (repost/revision) Terrible Things to Waste: Part 3

Fri Jan 8 12:54:37 PST 1999

Bastion,

One copy is enough, so far I have received six.  At 18K each, that's a lot
of wasted space.  I control a big mail server, so that's not a problem for
me, but it has been for other people on the cook's list.

Would you please be so kind as to correct the problem or if you can not,
speak to Gunthar or Pug about correcting the problem.

Thank you.

Bear