SC - Atlantian 12th Night

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Fri Jan 8 17:16:39 PST 1999

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain wrote:

> At 19:37 6-1-99 PST, Bonne de Traquair wrote:
> >Is anyone here going to Atlantian 12th night this weekend and want to
> >arrange to meet?  I'd enjoy having faces to go with the e-mail
> >signatures!
>
> I'd love to - it would be good to see friends from Marinus (our former
> home) and Buckston again - but unfortunately Philippa and I won't even be
> able to attend EK Twelfth Night this year. 8(
>
> Alasdair mac Iain

Do you know that Marinus' IB12 isn't until the 23rd this year?  It's out at
Planter's Club.  We'd love to see you.  Lady Miriam is cooking this year and
Keri-Lynn is autocrating.  Remember them?  They're both back in town.  Lord Leon
(sp?) is back too.  Anyway, if you can make it down, it would be great,
especially since most of us haven't met the little one yet.

Brenna