SC - Sorry

Badger Bagbane bagbane at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 9 06:16:07 PST 1999

I'm sorry about my last posting, it wasn't meant  to be made public.
Last year I
got into some trouble on the Middle Bridge. My Laurel suggested that I
should
write first then send the letter off later after I had cooled off first.
I have
taken this one step farther and will write a response then delete the
letter.
The letter that was written was supposed to have been sent to holding
file and
not set up for later delivery. The letter that was seen was the result
of me
trying to deal with some personal problems and having a 6 pack for
dinner. It
wasn't meant to be anything just basic venting anger at the world. It's
my way
of dealing with life. I'm sorry to those who were offended and I hope
you didn't
take those words personally. I will be more careful in the future and
not my
monsters sneak out again. Sorry

Badger