SC - Coronation feast.

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jan 11 14:00:29 PST 1999

"Michael F. Gunter" wrote:

> It doesn't look too bad. I would probably have balanced things a little differently
> but a pretty decent looking spread that even Sara may eat.

It looks quite good, actually. I note that you have blancmanger
(generally a dish of rice and almonds) and an almond rice dish (a dish
of rice and almonds) on the same menu. Is one vegetarian and one not, or
is this one of the balance issues you spoke of? Hey, I'd be glad to eat
two almond rice dishes at one SCA feast if they were well-prepared, and
it sounds like they will be.

Adamantius
Østgardr, East
- --