SC - OT- Cooks in the family, gentlemen of the list

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 00:19:59 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/12/1999 5:25:00 PM Mountain Standard Time, mikel at pdq.net
writes:

<< Just having cooked dinner at my home, I was wondering how many "gentlemen
of the list" do the cooking for their families? >>

Well. . .my husband is not on this list but he does cook dinner on occasion
during the week.  He just doesn't often because of our off-set schedules (his
is 8am to 5pm mine is 3pm to midnight).  I cook on weekend because i don't get
a chance to during the week.

Noemi
Windkeep, Outlands
Cheyenne Wyoming