SC - Who Were Those Guys?

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Fri Jan 15 09:58:36 PST 1999

Ahoy the list!

I'm thinking about an article for my baronial newsletter about the cooks of
our period (or close) whose cookbooks we still use.

I have info on Tallevent (sorry about the spelling -- I'm at work and the
books are at home), the Goodman of Paris and Chiquart (sp), and Eleanor
Fettiplace.

Does anyone have any biographical data on Sabina Welserin, John Murrell,
Thomas Dawson, Sir Hugh Plat and the countless less others I'm forgetting?

Thanks!

Renata
Barony of Altavia
Kingdom of Caid