SC - Who Were Those Guys?

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 17:56:21 PST 1999

Adamantius suggests:

>>See Eric Quayle's "Old Cook Books: An Illustrated History"   1978 Eric

Quayle, Pub. E.P. Dutton, NewYork<<

Oooo, and I just had a copy in my hands yesterday!  But they wanted $75.00 for
it which is a bit out of my price range right now.

BTW, I found a cookbooks-only used bookstore in Burbank, CA -- a wonderful
place that I had to be literally dragged out of!
But before that happened I found out that they do mail order and have a web
site.  Here's the info:

Cookbooks by Janet Jarvits, bookseller
321 North San Fernando Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91502