SC - Gunthar's coronation feast review

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Mon Jan 18 06:01:24 PST 1999

At 11:21 PM 1/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>"Decker, Terry D." wrote:

OK, so I got out my copy of the feast and now I remember...it was a  thick
sweet rice dish.  Couldn't tell about the almonds tho.  There was also a
chicken and rice in another course so I was just confused. (Happens all the
time:-)
Is the chicken in the blancmange suppose to be broth or pieces?
I assume this must have had chicken broth as I didn't actually see any
chicken.

gwyneth